Top 10 Reasons
I may be the Realtor for you!
Believe it or not, a real estate sign in Vermont never tells you whether the property is still actually available or not. You'll never see a real estate sign in Vermont that says "under agreement" or some such phrase. And the phrases "Cash only" and "Exclusive" almost ever mean what you'd reasonably expect them to. So meeting with a seasoned professional before you get started makes a lot of sense. If you're thinking about buying, I'll meet with you to answer questions and offer some orientation to the process - at no cost or obligation at all. I can help you understand Vermont's quirky real estate procedures.
If you're thinking about selling, I'll show you what similar homes have recently sold for, show you the tools I propose using to market your property, and show you a detailed written marketing plan, designed to produce results for you.
If you're thinking about buying, after we meet I can (at your direction) set up automatic email notification of new homes which fit your criteria. I pay thousands of dollars a year for this MLS access. You may have it for free. I'll also explain why in 24 years, I've never cost a buyer a cent, or handed a buyer a bill - even when the seller has a hand written sign in the yard and is not represented by a Realtor.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, & the area. I'm a lifelong Vermonter. I've been a full time Realtor since 1988.
- We are a small office with international reach. There's a concrete reason this can benefit you if you're thinking of buying a home.
- I will use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best loan possible. I know many LOCAL mortgage professionals, and I can suggest questions to help you select one.
- You'll be our only client in the real estate transaction. I'll explain when we meet.
- I will guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I will require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of my personal, one-on-one attention, as well as our dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me at 1 (802) 264-1888) or e-mail me (email@example.com), we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website, including the 9 year archive of questions and answers I've created at AllExperts.Com. I've designed it to be useful and helpful.