Over the past 24 years, I've built my business by helping hundreds of first-time home buyers. The vast majority chose to form a CLIENT relationship with me, rather than settle for being mere customers. And in 24 years, I've never handed a buyer a bill for my services. Phone me and I'll explain. See the informative Consumer Information page from The State Of Vermont for more on who represents who, and your choices as a consumer in Vermont.What an exciting undertaking purchasing your first house is! Of course with the excitement is also some apprehension - especially leading up to the transaction. You'll probably need some expert advice along the way -- and you'll definitely need an agent looking out for your greatest interests. I helped pioneer buyer representation in Vermont. I'm experienced, trained and equipped to provide expert support with purchasing your first home.
Not all REALTORS® are equally equipped to help you find your first home. I was one of the first Realtors in Vermont granted nationally recognized credentials as a Buyer's Agent. My dedication to you, my client, is what sets me apart. When you select me to help with your first home purchase, here's what you can expect:
After we meet, I can see that you receive NEW MLS listings which fit your critera within SECONDS. They'll be stored for you at a password protected "cart" each new listing email gives you easy access too. You'll love this! Of course, I'll turn it off or modify the search whenever you like. It's your own MLS notification!
• From finding the right house among all the properties in Northwest Vermont, to providing guidance on closing costs, I'll lead you through each phase of the home-buying process.
• Need help nailing down a shopping list of amenities that you want in your house, your community, and your school district? I'm the local expert. I'm happy to help.
• The financial details of buying a house can be mind-boggling. I'll walk you through the various mortgages and home buying plans available.
• I will make sure you see all the homes that meet your needs, and keep a close eye on all new listings.
• I'll do my very best to relieve all the tension that goes along with purchasing a house.Finding the ideal house for you in the greater Burlington area is my business, and I'm ready to go to work for you.
|Feel free to call me anytime at (802) 264-1888. I can answer questions. I can help.|